As you can feel and see, time flies so fast and it's June which shows that we have already reach the middle of the year. I just got back from trip to Penang with my family and cousins. It was so fun. I did parasailing, went to escape room, food hunting, island hoping and many more. There were so many activities to do in Penang eventhough i went there for like billion times already. Alright enough babbling and back to main topic. Inshaallah i will post about my trip soon. Okay, since today muslims around the world already start fasting, i think i want to share to you guys some tips about how to stay healthy and hydrate during fasting month.
Drink plain water at least 8 glass a day. People say it is hard to stay hydrate during fasting month, but hey don't worry, you can still be hydrate even you are fasting. Here's what i do:
1. Drink a glass of water right after you wake up for sahur.
2. Drink a glass of water during sahur.
3. Drink a glass of water after finish sahur.
4. Drink a glass of water after berbuka (before you start eating)
5. Drink a glass of water after finish berbuka.
6. Drink a glass of water before terawih.
7. Drink a glass of water after terawih.
8. Drink a glass of water before sleep.
Limit your intake of fried foods and food that contains high sugar and fat.
Do not over eat during sahur.
Avoid foods high in salts such as pickles, salty crackers and canned foods.
Try not to drink too much tea especially during sahur as it can increase fluids lost during urination.
Light exercise between 3pm and maghrib time can help you burn body fat which allows you to loose or maintain your weight.
Hope you guys find this helpful. Wishing you all the blessings of the holy month! :)